- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pigs In A Blanket Recipe
|Crescent roll dough||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Vienna sausages||1 Pound (Cocktail Franks)|
Calories 339 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.2%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.8 mg
Sodium 1007.4 mg42%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 10 g19.7%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 0.13%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat your microwave oven at 375°F.
2) Bring out the dough from package.
3) Use a lightly floured surface to carefully unroll the dough.
4) Cut out ½ inch wide strips of dough from the separated triangular layers.
5) Take one frank to wrap with dough, by starting from the wide side of dough.
6) Take an 8-inch square glass baking dish, to arrange the wrapped franks.
7) Set your oven at Convection with 375°F for cooking franks.
8) Cook the franks for 12-14 minutes, or until the dough turns light brown and the franks get well heated.
9) Serve with your choice of ketchup or sauce.