- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Philly Cheesesteak Recipe Video
|Sirloin steaks/Rib||1 , almost frozen, cut into thin slices|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Onion||30 Gram, cut into rings|
|Green pepper||30 Gram, cut into rings|
|Italian style bun||2|
Calories 708 Calories from Fat 226
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.7 mg19.6%
Sodium 860.9 mg35.9%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 38 g76.7%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 22%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 36.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season beef with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet heat oil, put the sliced steak in and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add onion and green pepper, cook for another few minutes, chop the ingredients with a spatula.
4. Slit open the buns and toast them lightly.
5. Stuff, the beef mixture into the buns.
6. Serve with your choice of dip or sauce.