- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Philadelphia Rolls Recipe Video
|Smoked salmon||4 Ounce, cut into strips|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||100 Gram|
|Toasted sesame seed||2 Teaspoon|
|For sushi rice base|
|Sushi rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained|
Calories 618 Calories from Fat 193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.9%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68 mg
Sodium 607 mg25.3%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g26.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 22 g43.8%
Vitamin A 18.2% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut salmon, cream cheese, and cucumber as shown in the video.
2. Prepare sushi rice base.
3. Lay salmon, cucumber, and cream cheese slice in the middle, across sushi rice base.
4. Roll bamboo mat over the edge. Squeeze firmly but gently to cover everything on top of rice base evenly with rice.
5. Pull saran wrap out every time you roll in.
6. Open bamboo mat, and remove saran wrap.
7. Place the roll on cutting board.
8. Sprinkle sesame seed all over the roll.
9. Wipe a sharp knife in wet towel, and cut roll into slices. Cut roll into even size pieces.
10. Serve Philadelphia roll with miso sauce.
Dip kitchen towel in water and rice vinegar mixture. Squeeze and use it to wipe your knife.