- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Petticoat Tails Recipe
|Soft butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), sifted|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3260 Calories from Fat 1644
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 187 g288%
Saturated Fat 117.1 g585.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 488.1 mg
Sodium 516.2 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 359 g119.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.8%
Sugars 117.6 g
Protein 34 g68.4%
Vitamin A 113.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.2% Iron 80.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together to make the mixture light and creamy.
3. Put vanilla and mix well.
4. Sieve flour with salt and put in the creamed mixture.
5. Stir the mixture using hand.
6. Make roll with diameter of 2 inches.
7. Cover the roll with waxed sheet and refrigerate overnight or for few hours.
8. Once ready, cut thin slices of 1/8 inch using a sharp knife.
9. Take ungreased baking sheet, put the slices on it and bake for 8- 10 minutes.
10. Serve in a dish.