- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peter's Fondue Recipe
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Plain flour||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pureed chicken livers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Cognac||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|French bread||1 (For Serving)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2388 Calories from Fat 1127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 127 g195.3%
Saturated Fat 78.5 g392.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 727.2 mg242.4%
Sodium 2368.1 mg98.7%
Total Carbohydrates 215 g71.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.6 g42.5%
Sugars 77.7 g
Protein 68 g135.9%
Vitamin A 412.2% Vitamin C 106.8%
Calcium 134.4% Iron 103.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan melt butter and saute onion gently such that soft.
2. Stir in flour, cook for 2-3 minutes and add milk, pureed chicken livers, cream, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and salt.
3. Cook gently with cover stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, add cheese, stir until melted and blend in cognac.
5. Cut French bread into 1 -inch cubes and serve with the fondue.