- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pesto Lasagna Recipe Video
|Creme fresh||7 Ounce|
|Chicken stock/Vegetable stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Lasagna noodles||1 Pound (8 large sheets)|
Calories 606 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.8%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.8 mg
Sodium 466.5 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 23 g46.3%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 0.21%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2. In a pan boil lasagne noodles for about 2-3 minutes, and keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, add crème, chicken stock, milk, and pesto. Whisk to combine.
4. In 8x8 baking dish, ladle enough mixture to cover the bottom.
5. Lay 2 sheets of pasta over it. Pour crème mixture on top and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle parmesan cheese.
7. Repeat, until you form 4 layers. Pour the remaining crème mixture on top.
8. Place the dish in oven, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
9. Take it out and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
10. Serve pesto lasagne hot with a nice fresh greens and tomato salad.