- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pesto Garlic Roast Baby Potatoes Recipe Video
|Baby potato||2 Pound, scrubbed (you can choose yellow, white, red or purple organic spuds)|
|Garlic bulbs||8 Medium|
|Pesto garlic spice blend||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 189 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.3%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 86.6 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 17.1% Vitamin C 34.4%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 0.67%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large baking/casserole dish, arrange the washed and cleaned baby potatoes.
2. Tuck the organic garlic bulbs between the potatoes.
3. Sprinkle pesto garlic spice blend over it.
4. Drizzle olive oil on potatoes and toss to coat.
5. Place the tray in a hot oven at 375 degree for 1- 1 1/2 hours, until the potatoes become golden brown and crispy and garlic soft and mushy.
6. Serve roasted potatoes and garlic garnished with parsley or any herb if you like.