- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pesto Garlic Risotto with Chicken & Broccoli Recipe Video
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), raw, cut into bite size pieces|
|Pesto garlic spice blend||2 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli||50 Gram, bite size pieces (a handful)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 2483 Calories from Fat 1493
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 167 g256.6%
Saturated Fat 62.5 g312.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 722 mg240.7%
Sodium 1673.8 mg69.7%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g26.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.4%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 156 g311.8%
Vitamin A 53.4% Vitamin C 58.4%
Calcium 38.2% Iron 43.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a pot, add rice, butter and water in it. Cover it with a lid. Place it over heat, and allow the rice to cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add chicken pieces in it. Pour in some water, if required and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce the heat, and add spice blend mix. Put the lid on and allow it to cook.
4. Put broccoli pieces in the pan just 5 minutes before the rice is cooked. Allow it to sit on top for a while. Then, stir it in.
5. Stir in a cup of cream. Sprinkle sea salt and parmesan cheese over it. Mix it well.
6. Transfer it on a serving plate, and serve risotto hot.
Instead of chicken you can use any kind of meat, depending on your choice.
You can use any type of rice for the risotto. But the cooking time depends on the rice you are using.