- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pesto Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breast/Papa||4 Medium, boneless|
|Pesto||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Panko crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs), seasoned|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
Calories 610 Calories from Fat 315
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.8%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.1 mg2.4%
Sodium 655.2 mg27.3%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 41 g82.7%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 4% Iron 0.36%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine the pesto with dijon mustard, garlic and white wine together.
3) Transfer the pesto mixture into a bag holder with a bag.
4) Add the chicken breasts, remove the bag from the bag holder, seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until the chicken breasts are thoroughly coated.
5) Allow the chicken breasts to marinate for about 30 minutes.
6) Transfer each marinated chicken breast into the bag holder which has a bag containing the panko crumbs and coat well.
7) Remove the chicken breasts and strips into a baking dish and top the chicken breasts with mozzarella cheese.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes, until lightly browned.
9) Serve the Pesto Chicken with a spicy dip or bruschetta.