- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Paola's Mom's Peruvian Ceviche Recipe Video
|Salmon fillet||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Tilapia fillet||1 Pound|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Red onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh lime juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery stalk||3 , sliced|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Serrano||4 , chopped (Optional)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 185 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.8%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66 mg
Sodium 174.7 mg7.3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 29 g58.6%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 59.3%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a casserole, place the salmon and tilapia. Top with garlic, salt and pepper. Followed by celery, lime juice, lemon juice and orange juice to the dish.
2. Refrigerate the dish for 60 minutes.
3. Take out the casserole from the fridge and add in onion, cilantro, parsley and Serrano pepper if desired.
4. Using a spoon or your fingers, push the cilantro and parsley into the liquids of ceviche for marinating.
5. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
6. Serve this delicious Peruvian Ceviche over a large leaf of lettuce with potatoes or sweet potatoes or corn on the cob or even tomatoes.