- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kookoo Sabzi (Kuku Sabzi) Persian Iranian Food Recipe Video
|Leek||1⁄10 Bunch (10 gm), minced|
|Chives||1⁄10 Bunch (10 gm), minced|
|Cilantro||1⁄10 Bunch (10 gm), minced|
|Fresh dill||1⁄10 Bunch (10 gm), minced|
|Parsley||1⁄10 Bunch (10 gm), minced|
|Lettuce leaves||4 , chopped|
|Egg||4 , beaten|
|Turmeric powder||To Taste|
|Chili pepper||To Taste, ground|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 292 Calories from Fat 224
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.8%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 348.9 mg14.5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 14 g27.1%
Vitamin A 68.4% Vitamin C 34.5%
Calcium 9% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl mix the veggies and season with salt, turmeric, Persian spice, ground chili pepper.
2. Pour eggs on the veggies and mix well till combined.
3. In a pan heat oil over medium heat.
4. Pour the mixture and spread it over.
5. Cook on medium low till one side is done. Flip and cook the other side.
6. In a serving plate, serve the sabzi warm.