- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kotlet Cutlet- Persian Meat Patties Recipe Video
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Potato||1 Large, grated|
|Garlic clove||2 Medium, grated|
|Onion||1 Small, grated|
|Chili pepper||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Black peppercorn||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.2%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45.7 mg15.2%
Sodium 326.3 mg13.6%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 12 g24.1%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 19.9%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl add onions, garlic, potato and beef.
2. Season with Persian spice mix, turmeric, black pepper, salt and chilli flakes.
3. Using clean hands mix thoroughly till well combined.
4. Shape them into patties of desired size and shape.
5. In a frying pan heat oil on medium heat.
6. Place the patties carefully and fry them on both sides till done or till it runs brown. Transfer on to a plate.
7. In a serving plate, serve the patties with choice of dip.