- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thick Rib Eye Cooking Recipe Video
|Rib eye steak||2|
|Steak seasoning||2 Tablespoon (uncle chris's)|
Calories 525 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.9%
Saturated Fat 9 g45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 119.9 mg40%
Sodium 1900.1 mg79.2%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 68 g136%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill
1. Wash the beef rib eye steaks properly.
2. If you are using refrigerated beef steaks, then let the beef steaks stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
3. Fire up your grill. Charcoal grill is best. Add some pecan wood chips to the pit.
4. Season both sides of the steaks with the seasoning.
5. Grease the grill rack with some oil.
6. Place steaks on grill and cook the steaks over grill for 4 minutes from one side. Close the lid and let them smoke for about 10minutes
7. Turn the beef steaks and cook from another side for another 5-8 minutes or until ready to serve.
8. Now remove beef rib eye steaks from grill and place on a serving platter
9. Cover tightly with foil. Let the beef steaks covered with foil for 4 minutes.
10. Top each beef rib eye steak with some butter if you like.
11. Your juicy rib eye is now ready to serve. Try it with French fries, vegetables, or even roasted potatoes.