- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Perfectly Cooked Spaghetti Recipe Video
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 486 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.6%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 484.6 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.3%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 14 g28%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.04% Iron 11.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a saucepan over high heat
2. Add boiled water into the pan (about three quarters of the pan), add salt, olive oil and pasta
3. When water is boiling reduce the heat to low. Cook according to package directions, about 10 minutes. Stir the pasta every 2 minutes
4. Drain the water from the pan.
5. Add butter to the pasta and toss to coat.
6. Serve pasta with your favorite sauce.