- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Perfectly Cooked Rice Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), well washed|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 437 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.2%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 985.8 mg41.1%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 3.4% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash the rice twice with water before cooking
2. Pour the oil into a pot and heat over high heat.
3. Add the rice, stir and fry for 2 minutes
4. Add the boiling water
5. Add salt and stir until it boils
6. Reduce the heat and cover the pot with a lid.
7. After 15 minutes the rice is ready.
8. Fluff the rice and serve it steaming hot.