- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Perfect Marinade For Beef Steak Recipe Video
|Wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Or Beer, Any Leftovers Will Work Here)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Any Kind You Like, I Love Olive Oil)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Liquid smoke||1 Teaspoon (Natural)|
|Ginger root||2 Inch (5 Centimeters)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Steak meat||2 Pound (Any Kind Of Steak Meat You Like Beef, Lamb Or Pork)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2013 Calories from Fat 1403
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 153 g235.9%
Saturated Fat 45.9 g229.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 544 mg
Sodium 7733.3 mg322.2%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.73 g2.9%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 139 g277.7%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 9.6%
Calcium 6% Iron 124.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix all the liquids for marinade together.
2) Slice thinly ginger root, no need to peel it.
3) Crush garlic and add to marinade.
4) In Ziploc bag or any kind of air tight container place the meat.
5) Cover it with marinade and massage the meat for 5 seconds.
6) Pop it into refrigerator for 8 to 72 hours.
7) If you don’t have time to marinade the meat, just slice the steak to thin slices and marinade it for 20 minutes outside.
8. Cook the meat as desired.