- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Perfect Loaded Baked Potato Recipe Video
|Idaho potatoes||300 Gram (2 nos)|
|Cooking spray||2 Gram|
|Sea salt||2 Gram|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), snipped|
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 235
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41%
Saturated Fat 16.7 g83.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.7 mg
Sodium 425.9 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.9%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 13 g26.8%
Vitamin A 22% Vitamin C 53%
Calcium 24% Iron 0.76%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven at 400F.
2. Cut appropriate lengths of aluminium foil to wrap each potato.
3. Place the potatoes on the aluminium foil pieces, spray with cooking spray, grind some sea salt all over the potatoes and wrap properly.
4. Bake the potatoes in the pre-heated oven at 400F for 75 minutes.
5. In a medium sized bowl, put margarine or butter, sour cream and shredded cheese and combine well.
6. Add green onions to the mixture and blend it lightly.
7. When baked, unwrap the potatoes and transfer to serving dishes. Sprinkle salt and pepper and top with prepared topping and serve.