- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Perfect Holiday Popcorn Recipe Video
|Fennel seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Anise seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut oil/Butter||1 Teaspoon (or grape seed oil)|
|Popcorn kernels||1 Cup (16 tbs) (organic)|
|Oil spray||3 Dash|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 825 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.9%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1943.7 mg81%
Total Carbohydrates 153 g51.2%
Dietary Fiber 39.8 g159%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 26 g52.7%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pestle take fennel seeds and anise seeds, grind with mortar.
2. In a bowl take salt and add in the fennel seeds mixture. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Heat a large pot and add in the coconut oil, put 2 kernels into the pot and cover, when those kernels pop it is ready to use.
4. Add in the remaining kernels and cover the pot for 2 minutes.
5. Take out the popcorn in a large bowl and grease with the oil spray, season with the fennel seeds seasoning.
6. Serve popcorns with smoothie and enjoy!