- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Perfect Health Candy Recipe
|Soy flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carob flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Rice polish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bone meal||2 Tablespoon|
|Dulse||2 Tablespoon (Dried Seaweed)|
|Wheat germ||2 Tablespoon|
|Brewers yeast||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Consistency To Knead)|
Calories 498 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.7%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20 mg
Sodium 294.7 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.4%
Sugars 15.3 g
Protein 19 g38.2%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.1% Iron 45.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease a glass pie dish with oil.
2. Use a large glass bowl
3. Combine all the ingredients in the bowl.
4. Using a plastic spatula or pallet knife, mix the ingredients.
5. Add cream honey to bind the mixture. It should resemble the consistency of cookie dough. Use you hands to knead the mixture and bring into together.
6. Transfer the dough to the buttered pie dish. Spread and press to form an even layer.
7. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on top if desired.
8. Transfer the pie dish to the refrigerator until well chilled.
9. Cut into squares and serve.