- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Perch With Parsley And Dill Recipe
|Perch||8 Medium, dressed|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Chopped dill/1 teaspoon dill seed||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3311 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.3%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3240.2 mg
Sodium 4240.9 mg176.7%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 701 g1401.4%
Vitamin A 148.9% Vitamin C 267.4%
Calcium 302.2% Iron 208.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Have ready 8 medium-size perch, dressed.
3. Season fish with a mixture of salt and pepper.
4. Cover bottom of baking dish evenly with 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley.
5. Arrange the fish in the baking dish. Top with 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley, and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill seed.
6. Pour water around the fish.
7. Bake at 350°F. 20 to 25 min., or until fish flakes.
8. Carefully transfer fish to a warm serving platter and garnish with sprigs of parsley, sprigs of dill and lemon wedges.