- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Perch With Mustard And Thyme Recipe
|Oat bran||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Perch fillets||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 187 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 0.8 g4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45.9 mg
Sodium 133.8 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 24 g47.9%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 0.62%
Calcium 12% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a plate, spread the oat bran.
2) Roll both the sides of each fillet in the oat bran to coat.
3) In a non-stick pan sautÃ© the fish fillets for 3 1/2 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
4) Carefully remove the fish to a heated platter.
5) In the same pan, pour stock and whisk in the mustard and thyme.
6) Bring to a boil and cook until reduced by half.
7) Pour the hot sauce over the fish and serve immediately.