- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pepperoni Puffs Recipe Video
|Sliced pepperoni||8 Ounce, finely chopped (1 pack)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 pack)|
|Refrigerated crescent rolls dough||16 Ounce (2 tubes)|
Calories 114 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.9 mg
Sodium 268.5 mg11.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 3 g5.4%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2. Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
3. Take two tubes of crescent dough and separate into individual triangles.
4. Flatten each triangle with a rolling pin and cut each into three individual triangles.
5. In a food processor, finely chop the pepperoni slices.
6. Add the cream cheese in the pepperoni and mix until well combined.
7. Spoon the mixture in the middle of the triangles and roll it up and seal the sides.
8. Bake in the oven for 13 minutes or until they are golden brown.
9. Cool before serving.
10. Plate them up and serve right away.