- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peppermint Filled Chocolates Recipe Video
|Cacao bean||200 Gram|
|Icing sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted (pure)|
|Whole milk||1 Tablespoon|
|Peppermint extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green food coloring||5 Drop|
Calories 219 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.1%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.25 mg0.08%
Sodium 8.3 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 11.1 g44.3%
Sugars 33.5 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.6% Iron 25.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In an oven proof bowl, throw chocolate. Place it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat the process until chocolate melts.
2. In ice tray pour melted chocolate. Fill it 1/4 way up.
3. Pop it in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
4. In a separate bowl, add sugar, oil, and milk. Mix well.
5. Put it in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Repeat 2-3 times or until the mixture is nice, smooth and runny.
6. Pour peppermint essence in it. Stir to evenly distribute.
7. Throw food coloring and mix well.
8. Spoon little bit of peppermint mixture in the ice tray. Place it back into the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
9. Now, fill it with melted chocolate. Pop it in freezer for 10-15 minutes or until firm.
10. Remove chocolates from ice tray and serve immediately.