- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwaved Boneless Pepper Steak Recipe
|Boneless steak||500 Gram, cut into thin strips|
|Soy sauce||25 Milliliter|
|Green peppers||2 Medium, cut in to chunks|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Beef broth||125 Milliliter|
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.5%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.7 mg
Sodium 622.8 mg25.9%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.4%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 28 g55.8%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 113.2%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix the cornstarch with the broth and blend until smooth. Keep aside.
2. In a, 8-inch square dish, pour the oil.
3. In the microwave, heat the oil for 2 minutes at High.
4. Add the steak, soy sauce and ginger to this.
5. Place the dish back in the microwave and cook for 3-4 minutes at High, stirring once.
6. Add the salt, pepper and onions and mix well.
7. Cover with a plastic wrap and in the microwave, cook for 5-8 minutes at High, until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
8. Stir in the cornstarch mixture.
9. Place the dish back in the microwave and cook for 2-4 minutes at High, till the sauce thickens.
10. Serve hot.