- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pepper Chicken Fettuccine Toss Recipe
|Fettuccine||1 Pound, uncooked (1 Package, Creamette)|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||18 Ounce, cut into strips (3 Breasts)|
|Red bell peppers||2 Large, cut into strips|
|Yellow bell peppers||2 Large, cut into strips|
|Green bell pepper||1 Medium, cut into strips|
|Onion||1 Medium, cut in to chunks|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt free herb seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 779 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.3%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.6 mg
Sodium 205 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g29.9%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 49 g97.1%
Vitamin A 46.4% Vitamin C 407.7%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. As per the package directions make the CREAMETTE Fettuccini as package and drain.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil put in the chicken, peppers, onion, mushrooms and seasoning.
3. Let it cook and stir over medium heat until chicken is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Put in hot cooked fettuccini and Parmesan cheese tossing to coat.
5. Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers.