- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara Recipe Video
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||250 Gram, chop (into bite size pieces)|
|Bacon||75 Gram, strips|
|Mushrooms||100 Gram, slice|
|Cooked pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Penne pasta)|
|For the sauce|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Melted butter/Margarine||75 Gram|
|Parmesan cheese||150 Gram|
|Thick cream||300 Gram|
|Garlic powder||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|For the garnish|
|Scallions||1 Tablespoon, chop|
Calories 1601 Calories from Fat 1061
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 121 g185.8%
Saturated Fat 70.3 g351.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 677.3 mg
Sodium 1636.2 mg68.2%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 79 g157.8%
Vitamin A 76.3% Vitamin C 11.5%
Calcium 105.9% Iron 26.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSaucepan
Frying pan or wok
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl, set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Cut the bacon into strips, set aside.
4. Slice the mushrooms, set aside
5. In a bowl pour the beaten eggs, melted butter, gradually add the parmesan cheese and whisk, add thickened cream and ground pepper, whisk.
6. Place the sauce pan and over medium high heat place the saucepan and cook the sauce, keep stirring.
7. Add garlic powder at this point and whisk, once it heats up nicely move it to low heat and let it simmer until the chickens are ready.
8. In a frying pan pour oil and add the chicken sauté them over low heat, add bacon, mushrooms, keep stirring for 5 minutes.
9. Once done and the chicken is cooked add the half of the sauce to the chicken and stir, add the remaining sauce and let the sauce and chicken simmer for few minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
10. Place the cooked pasta in a plate and top it with the chicken and sauce.
11. Garnish with chopped scallions.
12. Serve the creamy chicken pasta carbonara with garlic bread.