- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peggys Salad Recipe
|Canned tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Can, 198 Gram)|
|Radishes||4 Ounce, washed (100 Gram)|
|Cos lettuce||1 , washed|
|Cucumber piece||1 (1 inch piece)|
|Yellow pepper||1 Small|
|French dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 (For Garnish)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
Calories 446 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.4%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 259.6 mg
Sodium 665 mg27.7%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 39 g78.6%
Vitamin A 272.7% Vitamin C 302.7%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 25.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Slice the radishes thinly and add.
3. Tear the lettuce into pieces and add.
4. Thinly slice the cucumber.
5. Remove core and seeds from the pepper; wash and slice thinly.
6. Add to the ingredients in the bowl.
7. Stir in the dressing just before serving.
8. Garnish with sliced eggs and sprinkle with chopped parsley.