- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peel and Eat Shrimp Recipe
|Zatarains crab boil||6 Ounce (Two 3 Ounce Each Boxes)|
|Lemon||1 Large, quartered|
|Onion||1 Large, quartered|
|Creole seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Raw shrimp||5 Pound, unpeeled and heads removed|
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.8%
Saturated Fat 0.48 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 215.4 mg71.8%
Sodium 210.9 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 30 g59.8%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 19.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large pot filled with water, add the Crab Boil, lemon, onion, and Creole seasoning.
2) Bring this mix to a rolling boil.
3) Continue to boil for 10 minutes.
4) Now, add the shrimp and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
5) Into a colander, drain the shrimp.
6) To this, add ice to cool the shrimp.
7) You can peel and eat the shrimp with cocktail sauce.