- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pecan Cheesecake Recipe
|Vanilla wafers||12 Ounce, crushed|
|Vanilla wafers||12 Ounce|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1036 Calories from Fat 529
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.4%
Saturated Fat 31.8 g158.9%
Trans Fat 3.2 g
Cholesterol 111.7 mg37.2%
Sodium 339.5 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 119 g39.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.5%
Sugars 54 g
Protein 11 g21.2%
Vitamin A 19.4% Vitamin C 0.17%
Calcium 22.3% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl combine crumbs and butter, mixing well and press into 13 x 9-inch pan.
2. In a pan combine 1/2 cup sugar and gelatin and stir in milk.
3. Place over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
4. Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
5. In another bowl beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla and blend in gelatin mixture.
6. Whip cream until stiff peaks form and fold into cream cheese mixture.
7. Add pecans, stirring lightly and pour into crumb-lined pan.
8. Chill for at least 8 hours.
9. Serve with garnish as desired.