- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pecan Dainties Recipe
|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs), ground|
|Pecan halves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Decoration)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4828 Calories from Fat 3281
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 383 g589%
Saturated Fat 133 g664.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.8 mg
Sodium 30.3 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 330 g110.1%
Dietary Fiber 33.1 g132.6%
Sugars 112.4 g
Protein 53 g105.9%
Vitamin A 115.5% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 28.6% Iron 103.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add flour sifting it in the creamed mixture.
4) Add the pecans and water along with the vanilla to the mixture, combining properly.
5) Refrigerate for a few hours.
6) Fashion into small sized balls.
7) Take a cookie sheet and butter it placing the balls on it.
8) Add a pecan half on top of each cookie, pressing gently.
9) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes approximately .
10) Serve as required.