- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Chopped tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh cilantro leaves||1 Tablespoon (Coriander)|
|Hot green chili peppers||2 , seeded and chopped|
Calories 28 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.25 g0.39%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.2 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 1 g2.6%
Vitamin A 27.5% Vitamin C 64.7%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils in advance.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3) Mix well and pebre is ready.
4) Store the sauce in an air-tight jar and keep in refrigerator until used.
5) Do not store it for more than two days.
6) Serve the sauce along with tacos or empanadas.