- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pheasant Fondue Recipe
|Tomato puree||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Swiss cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs), grated (1 Pound 4 Ounce)|
|French bread||1 (For Serving)|
|French bread and cabonossi||1 (For Serving)|
|Cabanossi||1 (For Serving)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3103 Calories from Fat 1800
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 204 g313.1%
Saturated Fat 122.2 g611.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 523.7 mg
Sodium 3081.5 mg128.4%
Total Carbohydrates 134 g44.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.8%
Sugars 41.1 g
Protein 190 g379.1%
Vitamin A 142.5% Vitamin C 83.1%
Calcium 467.2% Iron 62.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a fondue pot, heat tomato puree with garlic and stir in cheese such that melted.
2. In a cup or a bowl blend cream with cornflour and add to the tomato mixture.
3. Stir such that it thickens and season with pepper and oregano.
4. Cut cabonossi and French bread into 1-inch pieces
5. Serve the fondue with the cut bread pieces.