- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peas With Onions And Mushrooms Recipe
|Onion||1 Small, diced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Frozen peas||20 Ounce (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.8 mg
Sodium 185.6 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.2%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 6 g11.6%
Vitamin A 41.4% Vitamin C 31.5%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a shallow 2 – quart microwave proof casserole or dish melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute
2. Stir in the onions and mushrooms.
3. Return to the microwave and cook for 3 minutes until the onions are limp and transparent.
4. Stir in the peas, breaking them up into smaller chunks.
5. Cook in the microwave 6 to 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, just until peas are soft and heated.
6. Sprinkle seasonings and mix well.
7. Serve warm straight from the dish.