- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Greek Cook:Peas Recipe Video
|Potato||3 Large, diced|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Dill||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely (as needed)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Tomato puree||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Liter|
Calories 244 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 0.81 g4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 72 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.2%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 8 g16.3%
Vitamin A 20.9% Vitamin C 116.6%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSpeed Cooker
1. In speed cooker, pour oil and saute onion until translucent.
2. Add peas, stir and cook until it starts releasing water.
3. Stir in potato, dill, salt, pepper, and tomato puree. Cook on medium to high temp for a couple of minutes.
4. Pour water, stir, and cover the cooker with lid. Cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Add more water if needed.
5. Remove the lid and cook on high for 5 minutes for gravy to thicken. Taste and adjust the seasoning of salt and pepper.
6. Garnish with feta cheese and serve immediately.
In a normal pot the peas will take 1 hour to cook.