- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pears In Tarragon Cream Recipe
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Tarragon vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1681 Calories from Fat 985
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g172.5%
Saturated Fat 69.2 g345.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 411 mg
Sodium 511.6 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 178 g59.4%
Dietary Fiber 28.2 g112.7%
Sugars 118.5 g
Protein 10 g19.4%
Vitamin A 92.4% Vitamin C 66.4%
Calcium 28.3% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In the refrigerator, chill the pears.
2) Beat together the cream and vinegar till the mixture is thick without being too stiff.
3) Add salt, sugar and freshly ground pepper to season to taste.
4) Peel the pears and cut them in half. Scoop out the cores with the help of a teaspoon.
5) On individual small plates, serve the pars rounded side up with the tarragon cream spooned all over them.