- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pear With Raspberry Sauce Recipe
|Firm pears||1 Large|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Raspberry preserves||1 Tablespoon|
|Frozen raspberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thawed, reserve 1 tablespoon syrup|
Calories 119 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.27 g0.42%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.4 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.2%
Sugars 18.8 g
Protein 0.72 g1.4%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1)) In a 10-oz custard cups, place pears.
2) Mix honey and lemon juice and pour it over pears.
3) In a microwave, place pears and heat it on high at 550 watts, for 3-4minutes.
4) To see whether it’s cooked or not, pierce a fork into the skin of pear to check tenderness.
5) Remove from juices, and place it in serving dish.
6) In a microwave, place 1 cup measured, and preserved raspberry juice at 275 watts for 30seconds.
7) Stir in some brandy and raspberry to serve warm pears