- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pear Lime Salad Recipe
|Sliced canned pears||48 Ounce (3 Cans, 16 Ounce Each)|
|Lime-flavored gelatin||9 Ounce (3 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Lemon-lime carbonated beverage||14 Ounce, chilled (2 Bottles, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Frozen limeade concentrate||3 Ounce, thawed (1/2 Of 6 Ounce Can, 1/3 Cup)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Finely chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2873 Calories from Fat 814
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g145.2%
Saturated Fat 36.4 g181.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 187.1 mg
Sodium 1152.1 mg48%
Total Carbohydrates 293 g97.8%
Dietary Fiber 24.6 g98.5%
Sugars 222.7 g
Protein 237 g473.8%
Vitamin A 43.9% Vitamin C 67.1%
Calcium 59.1% Iron 144.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain pears, reserve juice, and pour water in it to make it 2-1/2 cups liquid.
2) Bring the liquid to boil and dissolve in gelatin.
3) Cool the mixture.
4) Blend in carbonated beverage and limeade concentrate and allow it to chill until partially set.
5) Slice cream cheese into pieces, roll each piece into ball, mix in nuts.
6) Stir in cream cheese balls and pears to gelatin.
7) Take 1/2 x 8 3/4 x 1 3/4-inch dish, spread the mixture over it, and chill till firm.
8) Serve chilled.