- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cooking With Cathy's Pear Crostada Recipe Video
|Puff pastry sheet||50 Gram, pricked (divided into 4 equal parts)|
|Pear/Apple||1 , thinly sliced (or pie filling)|
|Lemon||1⁄4 , juice extracted|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hazel nut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), coarsely ground|
Calories 305 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg
Sodium 63 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 16.9 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 2% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needbaking sheet, silicon mat
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with silicon mat and set aside.
2. Over the prepared baking sheet place the pastry sheets. Top with pears, sugar and lemon juice, as shown in the video.
3. In a medium bowl add in the flour, brown sugar and butter. Mix thoroughly with spoon and add in hazel nuts into it.
4. Top the pastry sheets with flour mixture.
5. Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
6. Top Pear Crostada with whipped cream and serve.