- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cooleeney Cheese Sandwich Recipe Video
|Pear||1 , thinly sliced|
|Cooleeney cheese||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Ciabatta bread||1 Pound, sliced|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wholegrain mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 596 Calories from Fat 190
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.3%
Saturated Fat 12.9 g64.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.8 mg
Sodium 883 mg36.8%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.2%
Sugars 19.6 g
Protein 18 g35.7%
Vitamin A 19.3% Vitamin C 6.3%
Calcium 23.7% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Brush each piece of ciabatta bread with melted butter on one side only.
2. Place 2 slices on a large cast iron pan, buttered side facing down and turn heat on to medium.
3. Drizzle one slice with honey, and the other with whole grain mustard, place slices of Cooleeney on one side of the bread.
4. Layer pear slices and arugula, cover with the other slice, and let the heat meld all the flavors together.
5. Serve Cooleeney Cheese Sandwich with fruit juice.