- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pear and Avocado Salad Recipe Video
|Walnuts||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Teaspoon (as required)|
|Rice vinegar||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 959 Calories from Fat 693
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g125.6%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 27.2 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 31.3 g125.1%
Sugars 20.6 g
Protein 12 g24.7%
Vitamin A 11.3% Vitamin C 72.2%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Slice the avocado half into two wedges and peel.
2) Core and slice the pear half.
3) Place the avocado on a serving plate and pile on the pears.
4) Crumble the walnuts over the pears and avocado.
5) Drizzle the salad with olive oil and rice vinegar.
6) Serve the pear and avocado salad immediately.