- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crunchy style peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3073 Calories from Fat 1599
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 188 g289.2%
Saturated Fat 51.8 g258.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 543.9 mg
Sodium 1241.9 mg51.7%
Total Carbohydrates 299 g99.5%
Dietary Fiber 23.7 g94.8%
Sugars 217.5 g
Protein 86 g172.1%
Vitamin A 37.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 26.5% Iron 76.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease an 8-inch square cake pan.
2) Combine and sift the flour and salt.
3) Cream together the peanut butter, butter, and vanilla.
4) Slowly add in the sugar, creaming till well-blended.
5) Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
6) Blend in the flour.
7) Add in the peanuts and mix.
8) Transfer into the square cake pan and spread evenly.
9) Place in the oven at 350° F. and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, till center is firm.
10) Cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
11) Cut into squares.
12) Remove from pan and arrange on a rack.
14) Serve topped with ice cream!