- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Honey Cookies Recipe
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), firmly packed|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Peanuts||2 Ounce, roasted|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1617 Calories from Fat 1057
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 120 g185.4%
Saturated Fat 21 g104.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 796.8 mg33.2%
Total Carbohydrates 116 g38.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.5%
Sugars 60.5 g
Protein 28 g55.4%
Vitamin A 82.5% Vitamin C 0.35%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 36.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate sift the flour and baking soda together, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, cream the margarine with an electric mixer, then gradually beat in the sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
4) Beat in egg, vanilla extract and cinnamon, then gradually beat in the sifted ingredients and chopped peanuts.
5) On 2 non-stick cookie sheets sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, drop half of dough by 1/2 teaspoonfuls making 24 equal cookies, 2 inches apart.
6) Slightly flatten each cookie with a fork, then press down in the to make a checkerboard pattern.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned, remove the cookies on wire rack to cool.
8) Repeat with rest of the dough to make 24 more cookies.
9) Serve immediately on a serving platter or store in airtight container until ready to serve.