- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Crisps Recipe
|Soft butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Sifted all-purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salted peanuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 1606 Calories from Fat 774
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 90 g138.4%
Saturated Fat 36.4 g181.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 227.8 mg
Sodium 660.9 mg27.5%
Total Carbohydrates 183 g61%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 98.6 g
Protein 25 g51%
Vitamin A 30.8% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 19% Iron 43%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cream the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
3) Then stir in the sifted dry ingredients, peanuts and mix well.
4) Drop over lightly greased cookie sheets by rounded teaspoonfuls with a gap of 2 inches.
5) Flatten the mixture with a greased bottom of glass coated with the granulated sugar.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
7) Serve in a nice plate.