- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Cocoa Cookies Recipe
|Whole wheat||6 Tablespoon (Use 1/3 Cup Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|All-purpose flour||6 Tablespoon (Use 1/3 Cup Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chunky peanut butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Firmly packed dark brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.3%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 172.8 mg7.2%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g23%
Sugars 16.2 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use a small mixing bowl, to add flours, cocoa, and baking powder. Combine well and set aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and margarine with the help of two forks.
4) Use an electric mixture to add sugars at medium speed to beat until thoroughly combined and mixture is light and fluffy.
5) Fold in egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
6) Add the flour mixture and continue beating, until combined.
7) Make out 12 equal portions from the dough and shape into balls.
8) Use a nonstick cookie sheet to arrange the balls, spacing 1 inch apart.
9) Slightly flatten the cookies on top, with the help of the tines of a fork. Press in the opposite direction for the second time and create a checkerboard pattern.
10) Place inside oven to bake for 15 minutes until the cookies are firm to touch.
11) Transfer the cookies on wire rack. Allow to cool.
12) Serve the cookies with your choice of beverages.