- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
|Sweet potatoes||2 Ounce, mashed|
|Crushed pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Peanut butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bacon||1⁄2 Pound, cooked|
Calories 781 Calories from Fat 515
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g93.9%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g77.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.1 mg
Sodium 991.4 mg41.3%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.8%
Sugars 23.4 g
Protein 26 g51.5%
Vitamin A 44% Vitamin C 5.6%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine all the ingredients together except bacon and blend well.
3) In a greased shallow baking dish, spread the mixture and top with the bacon.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
5) Serve immediately in a nice dish.