- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
|Peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 192 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.3%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 537.5 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 7 g13%
Vitamin A 23% Vitamin C 29.1%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Cut off the top of each tomato, then scoop out the pulp and chop.
3) Combine with rest of the ingredients except parsley.
4) Stuff the tomato shells with the mixture and place them in a shallow baking dish.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
6) Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.