- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter cookie Recipe Video
|Chocolate kisses||19 3⁄4 Ounce, unwrapped (1 Bag)|
|Pretzel sticks||14 Ounce (1 Bag)|
|Butter/Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
Calories 776 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.3%
Saturated Fat 17.1 g85.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60 mg20%
Sodium 928.9 mg38.7%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.2%
Sugars 51.8 g
Protein 13 g26.1%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 15.6% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add the egg milk and vanilla; beat well, stir together flour, baking soda and salt and then gradually beat into the mixture.
3. Shape the dough into balls about 1-inch in size. Roll the balls in sugar and then place on a baking pan.
4. Bake the cookies 8 to 10 minute (until lightly browned).
5. Right after removing from oven, push the kisses into the ‘front’ edges of each cookie (they are the spider’s head).
6. Then break a bunch of pretzel sticks in half and stick 6 to 8 into ‘legs’ into the sides of he cookies.
There you have it, adorable Peanut Butter Spider Cookies, ready to be munched with an ice cold glass of milk–Ahhh!
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.