- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake Recipe Video
|Creamy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1044 Calories from Fat 361
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.5%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g89.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 166.2 mg
Sodium 982.2 mg40.9%
Total Carbohydrates 157 g52.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 103.5 g
Protein 18 g36.1%
Vitamin A 16.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 3% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl whisk granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, salt, baking soda and set aside.
3. In a small bowl whisk eggs, buttermilk and vanilla and set aside.
4. In a saucepan combine peanut butter, water, and butter. Bring to a boil.
5. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the flour mixture and combine well.
6. Pour the egg/buttermilk mixture over the other ingredients and mix well.
7. Pour this mixture into a parchment lined jelly roll pan and bake in a preheated 375° oven for 15 minutes.
8. Frost with peanut butter, frosting while still warm.
9. Serve with coffee or tea.