- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Post Work Out Blizzard Recipe Video
|Powdered peanut butter||8 Gram|
|Cottage cheese||50 Gram, blend|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Protein powder||4 Tablespoon (Chocolate flavoured)|
|Sugarfree butterscotch pudding mix||4 Gram|
|Peanut butter cookie crisps||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 530 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.4%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Sodium 1248.9 mg52%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 29.6 g
Protein 59 g118.4%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.7% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender, add 50 grams of blended cottage cheese, 1 packet of Splenda and 2 tablespoons of water and blend.
2. In another blender, add a cup of ice cubes and 6 ounces of water.
3. Add the cottage cheese mix into the blender.
4. Add 4 tablespoons of chocolate flavoured protein powder, 8 grams powderd peanut butter and 4 grams of sugarfree butterscotch pudding mix and blend.
5. Add 1/2 bag of peanut butter cookie crips into a protein mixer.
6. Pour the shake into the protein mixer and put lid on.
7. Freeze the protein mixer in the refrigerator while you workout.
8. Post workout, take the protein mixer out of the refrigerator, add the other half bag of cookie crisps and drink up.
This is just the "template" to this recipe. Remember you can always add/remove ingredients based on your caloric needs.