- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Potato Salad Recipe
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced hot cooked potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs) (4 Medium Sized)|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 653 Calories from Fat 453
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.4%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 43.1 mg
Sodium 1009 mg42%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.4%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 18 g35.8%
Vitamin A 12.2% Vitamin C 20.8%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 47.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mix the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper.
2) Gently mix in the potatoes and refrigerate.
3) Mix with the celery, onion and ham just before serving.
4) Combine the mayonnaise and peanut butter, then gently toss into the mixture.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.